Department of Software Engineering (DSWE) held a scientific trip to Korek Telecom/Erbil branch on Monday (06/03/2017). The trip was for 2nd stage students under supervision of Dr. Rasper Dhahir Rashid.
They are welcomed by Mr. Aram from the HR and then the schedule of the visit started which includes three very powerful and valuable seminars as follows:
From 10:15 to 11:15 First seminar given by Mr. Dilan Botan Izzaddin from Human Resources (HR) unit. The seminar explains the following topics:-
- How Korek Telecom selects their employees from the first step which it is sending the CV until the final step which is the interview process.
- Very well explained to students the concept of why they need to apply in Korek after graduation.
- Writing a professional CV explained.
- The day of interviews actions.
From 11:25 to 12:25 Second seminar given by Mr. Twana Talaat (Head of Marketing). The seminar focus on:-
- Analyzing data at Korek network.
- How the offers are created to customer are explained.
- Loyalty and retention of customers are explained.
- Some notes on communication technology in Kurdistan are given.
From 12:30 – 2:00 Lunch Break and Gift distribution
From 2:00 to 3:15 Third presentation given by Mr. Ahmad Abdulfatah (Head of IT Project Management).
- The role of IT department explained very well.
- Very well explanation about what is the role of Software Engineers in Korek telecom is given.
- Units of IT department explained one by one (IT helpdesk, IT operation unit, Data center, and Project management unit).
FENG EVENTS >