On Tuesday 8/4/2014, a meeting held between the Faculty of Engineering and Oil Companies such as TTOPCO, Talisman Energy, Western Zagros, Dana Gas, Chevron, and KELKAN.
The meeting was about mutual collaboration between both sides which was mainly focused on University / Industry engagement, such as:
- Student placement by the Companies.
- Training courses for undergraduate students by the Companies.
- Engineering Projects of Oil Companies.
- Tests Related to the Oil Products.
- Mutual Scientific Projects between University and Oil Companies.
- Researches by university staff to be used by the Companies.
The delegates of the companies expressed their willingness for further similar meeting and having a continuous dialogue between both sides.